Rubber & latex movies

Home Forums Rubber forum Rubber & latex topics Rubber & latex movies

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  RubberHell 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

RubberHell
    Keymaster

Tell us about your favorite fetish movies, or give some inspiration about what to watch

dutchbloke
    Participant

it is fairly simple , must have full latex encasement, with masking involved. and i love moderate Dom sub fantasies, since i have sub feelings myself. since i adore bondage , toys added, Cbt s , electroplay, breathplay , strict female bodylanguage , there s a lot of things i forget for sure, i am not sure how far Rubberhell is willing to go, or show, many different moods and many different vieuws , i also adore exciting extreme outfits, the more unreal the more special the better.

RubberHell
    Keymaster

Thanks for your reply!
    Well, rubberhell is pretty open minded 🙂 and it’s great that you write down some practices. As you wrote before, about that Natalia Muehlhausen movies, we check Gummiklinik Frau Monteil part 1 and it looks pretty damn good. We love it. Have to check other parts too. We also find movie called “Rubber ghost”, and it looks great to. At least from the screenshots. To bad that we cannot purchase it in better quality 🙁
    So if you stumble upon others from her, send us the link 🙂 or leave it here in forum.

RubberHell
    Keymaster

We found this collection of Viola gummi movies
    Viola Bizarre collection
    If any of you have something from this, let us know

Rublat1111
    Participant

Hi my favourite are movies from Marquis White Room, Studio Bizzare Berlin and Club Night.
    Regards
    Rublat

RubberTerra
    Participant

Thanks for idea, we’ll check it. Hope we can find it somewhre on ebay..

Rublat1111
    Participant

Try to find at these sites adultdvdmarketplace.com or cduniverse.com
    It is hard to find such movies on Ebay and also movies from Studio Bizzare are from 90’s – very hard to find.

Rublat1111
    Participant

and also Viola, of course is rare. 🙁

RubberHell
    Keymaster

true to that, it is really hard to find the official way, only poor quality unofficial way. 🙁

Anonymous

SM Studio Berlin, Alex D, Gwen Media

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.